Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
GET IN TOUCH
TMK’s appetite site Our Focus
Find out more information on our products,
scope of activity and areas of interest.
A guide to our products and services
Ellie Webb named Young Underwriter of the Year at Insider Honours
13 September 2022
TMK's Intellectual Property Underwriter Ellie Webb has been named 'Young Underwriter of the Year' at the Insider Honours 2022.
TMK strengthens aviation team
06 September 2022
Tokio Marine Kiln announces a number of high-profile appointments in the aviation team, as part of a renewed drive in the sector under the direction of CUO Matthew Shaw and David Slevin, the departmental head who joined last year.
11 August 2022
Following a recent strategic review, TMK has announced that it will close its Reinsurance division with effect from 1 September