Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
GET IN TOUCH
TMK’s appetite site Our Focus
Find out more information on our products,
scope of activity and areas of interest.
A guide to our products and services
TMK launches first Life Science insurance product, ‘IntelliMed’ with Intellectual Property and Cyber coverage under one policy
09 January 2023
IntelliMed combines comprehensive coverage for traditional Life Sciences risks with Intellectual Property and Cyber risk.
Loadsure enhances freight offering with Tokio Marine Kiln capacity backing
04 January 2023
Insurtech MGA Loadsure today announced that it has received capacity backing from leading specialist insurer Tokio Marine Kiln (“TMK”) to further enhance its data driven freight protection offering.
TMK Black-Owned Market returns for Black History Month 2022
17 October 2022
Tokio Marine Kiln, the leading specialist international insurer, invites the insurance industry to take part in its second Annual Black-Owned Market on 27 October from 5:30pm – this time taking place at Lloyd’s.