Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
GET IN TOUCH
TMK’s appetite site Our Focus
Find out more information on our products,
scope of activity and areas of interest.
A guide to our products and services
Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems
11 May 2022
First-of-its-kind product will extend usage of lithium-ion battery storage systems to help accelerate transition from fossil fuels to green energy
TMK launches Intellectual Property Abatement Insurance for US-based SMEs
12 April 2022
TMK has launched IP Abatement insurance for clients in the US. The product will be available for Micro-Enterprise and Small to Medium size clients with revenues under USD100m.
Pavlos Spryropoulos joins Tokio Marine Kiln as Regional Managing Director for Asia
07 April 2022
Tokio Marine Kiln today announces the appointment of Pavlos Spyropoulos as Regional Managing Director for Asia. Spyropoulos joins from Lloyd’s Asia where he was CEO.