Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
GET IN TOUCH
TMK appoints David Slevin as Departmental Head of Aviation to drive continued profitable growth
18 October 2021
London, 19 October 2021: Tokio Marine Kiln (“TMK”), the leading specialist international insurer, has appointed David Slevin as Departmental Head of Aviation as it focuses on expanding its presence in the Aviation sector.
Celebrating Black History Month
By Brad Irick, Chief Executive Officer
12 October 2021
TMK is very proud to be celebrating Black History Month with a fantastic programme of events from our ethnicity network to help us learn and recognise the achievements of those who have all too often been overlooked, and provide an opportunity for learning.
TMK recognised with a Business Insurance Innovation Award
17 September 2021
We strive to be at the forefront of innovation, so we are delighted to see this recognised after being awarded