Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
TMK’s appetite site Our Focus
Find out more information on our products,
scope of activity and areas of interest.
A guide to our products and services
TMK’s Property and Cyber teams top London’s Leading Underwriter Report 2023
26 July 2023
Tokio Marine Kiln’s Property and Cyber teams have been voted top of their business classes in Gracechurch’s London’s Leading Underwriter Report for 2023, the independent ranking of underwriters in and around the London Market.
TMK hire underlines life sciences ambition
19 September 2023
Tokio Marine Kiln today announces the appointment of Liam Burke, ACII to its Life Sciences division as underwriter, effective immediately.
TMK looks for future Actuarial & Analytics graduate talent
13 September 2023
Tokio Marine Kiln has today opened the Actuarial & Analytics graduate recruitment process for 2024.