We provide all forms of aviation products liability insurance. Protection is required for any business involved in the aviation supply or distribution chain, from the manufacturer of the smallest washers to the primary engine and aircraft manufacturers.
An organisation can incur significant product liability exposure if, following an aviation accident, it is proven that a product or the servicing of that product in some way compromised an aircraft’s performance.
We also provide comprehensive third-party liability cover to aviation service providers, including airports, air traffic control operations, refuellers and ground handlers.
Key territories: Worldwide subject to sanctions.
- Manufacturers, suppliers and designers of airframes, engines and UASs
- Manufacturers, suppliers and designers of components/spare parts
- Maintenance and repair organisations (MROs) from A to D checks
- Fixed base operators (FBO’s)
- Ground handling companies
- Companies supplying aircrew and engineering labour/resources
- Flight safety, instruction, audit enterprises
We provide product liability coverage up to USD200m.
GET IN TOUCH
TMK recognised with a Business Insurance Innovation Award
17 September 2021
We strive to be at the forefront of innovation, so we are delighted to see this recognised after being awarded
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate forecasts
05 August 2021
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate results and forecasts
TMK’s ‘rising star’ chosen to meet with the Chancellor
02 July 2021
Imogen Henry-Campbell was one of just four young rising stars in financial services to be selected to meet with Chancellor, Rishi Sunak