Accident and Health
We have a specialist team writing a geographically diverse account that encompasses a wide range of classes.
Individual and Group Personal Accident:
Our personal accident and sickness programmes can be tailored for small or large companies, affinity groups and other trade or occupational associations.
Our team is experienced in structuring any number of combinations of capital benefits and income protection alternatives to satisfy a client’s specific requirements. We understand the need for flexibility in the personal accident insurance business, so offer bespoke solutions to cater for high-earners, key employees and employees based all over the world.
Specialist Personal Accident:
A hazardous occupation carries a constant risk of serious injury or even death. Responding to the demand for personal accident cover from high-risk groups and individuals, working in some of the most challenging parts of the world, requires a level of technical insurance expertise.
We offer specialist personal accident insurance for:
- War and terrorism coverage for security personnel, contractors, NGOs and aid agencies operating in post-conflict parts of the world
- High limit event accumulations and catastrophe cover either on a per person or group basis, directly or via excess of loss reinsurance
- Product enhancements where our insurances can be added to complimentary sales such as credit cards.
- Group and individual personal accident and sickness
- Aviation loss of licence
- War risks
- Specialist niche accident insurance
GET IN TOUCH
TMK recognised with a Business Insurance Innovation Award
17 September 2021
We strive to be at the forefront of innovation, so we are delighted to see this recognised after being awarded
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate forecasts
05 August 2021
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate results and forecasts
TMK’s ‘rising star’ chosen to meet with the Chancellor
02 July 2021
Imogen Henry-Campbell was one of just four young rising stars in financial services to be selected to meet with Chancellor, Rishi Sunak